Deadline : May 15, 2020
Duration : 5 to 6 months
Hey future leaders, if you are looking for fellowship opportunities, Einstein Forum collaborating with the Daimler and Benz Foundation are calling out for applicants to join the fellowship program at Einstein’s summer house in Caputh. Here is some information about the requirements for candidates.
About Einstein Fellowship :
Awarded by the Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation. The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are offering a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches – following the example set by Albert Einstein.
- Candidates must be under 35 and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- Applications for 2021 should include a CV
- A two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
- All documents must be received by May 15, 2020.
- At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation.
- A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant.
- It is not relevant whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a Ph.D.
- The proposed project need not be entirely completed during the time of the fellowship but can be the beginning of a longer project.
How To Apply?
The registration procedure, please click this : [Einstein FellowShip PDF]
You can also get more detailed information through the PDF link above.