Deadline : April 5th, 2020.
Duration : 6 months
YLI 2020 is calling all youths from Indonesia to join Young Leaders for Indonesia 2020. This program aims youths to become leaders through an intensive leadership program derived by McKinsey’s development work for it’s client.
This program uses interactive forums and fieldwork approach to enable the participants to apply their knowledge in appropriate field work projects sponsored by participating companies. YLI will select 50 applicants who meet all the requirements below.
About YLI :
In 2007, PT McKinsey Indonesia set an aspiration to “Unleash Indonesia” by helping the country achieve its economic and human potential. One of the core themes of the aspiration is the commitment to help develop the next generation of leaders in Indonesia. In the same year, the office began discussions on how to reach out to the country’s talented young people and help them become leaders. What started off as a casual discussion among young consultants at the McKinsey Indonesia office grew into a formal program supported by McKinsey Southeast Asia. In August 2008, PT McKinsey Indonesia launched Youth Leadership for Indonesia (later changed to Young Leaders for Indonesia), a program targeted at high performing third and final year students in the top Indonesian universities.
- Participate in a 6 months intensive leadership development program supported by McKinsey & Co as the knowledge partner and prominent figures in the industries as faculty and speakers such as CEOs, Founders, Sociopreneurs, and many more.
- Directly mentored by a pool of experienced YLI Alumni who have been recognized as top talents in Indonesia.
- Build a network with Indonesia’s brightest minds to work together in creating changes and give positive impacts for Indonesia.
- have a close interaction with McKinsey consultants who can help you understand the nature of working as consultants
Selection Requirements :
The selection criterion consists of superior academic credentials, and leadership experience and problem solving ability as documented in the applicants’ English language essay.
- This program is only for 3rd and 4th year students.
- The program is open for those who are still at school when they apply
- Minimum GPA is 3.3 but If your GPA is not significantly less than 3.3/4.0 but possess strong leadership evidenced by proven track record in organizational experiences, we encourage you to apply.
- Posses a clear passion of Indonesia
- English skill both written and speaking
- Outstanding leadership skills