Starting in 2009, the YES Abroad program was established in order to provide a similar experience for U.S. students (15-18 years) to spend an academic year in select YES countries.
The program is funded through the U.S. Department of State and sponsored by the Bureau of Educational & Cultural Affairs (ECA) to provide scholarships for high school students from countries with significant Muslim populations to spend up to one academic year in the United States.
- One year full scholarship ( include, Airfare; Room; Health insurance etc)
- Will attain different healthy activities and leadership programs
- Will be able to improve their English
- Promote the culture of your home country
- Should be a citizen of eligible countries to apply for YES program
- Have excellent academic record
- Minim age 15 years old and should not be older than 17 years old (Muslim).
- Should be able to pass all the test that will be conducted by the YES scholars in their countries.
- Should not be a citizen of the USA and have not born in the USA
- Not applied for Green Card at the time of applying for the scholarship
- Should have good communication skills to represent their home countries
How to apply
You can visit this website to simply apply. Then choose your home country.