Utrecht Scholarship gives you another opportunity. This Scholarship is for non-Dutch nationality students who already have working experience and hold a non-Dutch Secondary education Degree. Law Economics and Governance International Talent Scholarship (LEG-ITS) wanted to invest in talented international students who have shown the highest achievement in their career so far.
- Earth And Sustainability
- Economics and Governance
- Health and Life Science
- Language, literature, and communication
- Mathematics and Information Sciences
- Media, Arts, Culture and History
- Natural Science
- Philosophies and Religious Study
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
Tuition Fee and a Part of Living Expenses, In a 2-year’s Master’s programme the scholarship will only be renewed for the second year if the student is making satisfactory progress towards the degree.
- Have a Non-Dutch Nationality
- Hold a Non-Dutch Secondary Education Degree
- Have excellent academic records
- Academic records files (tests scores, publication, letters of recommendation)
- Your Career vision
- Social Engagement (extracurricular activity)
- Motivation Letter
How To Apply
You can apply to this scholarships online,
Don’t forget to follow and Like our Social Media. Subscribe to our channel to get more info about Scholarship, travelling or culture exchange!