DEADLINE : April 15th, 2020 (Master Program)
Emile Boutmy Scholarship is calling out students who interested for studying in France. This scholarship is awarded for students who will be taking science subject, first time applicant of Emile Boutmy Scholarships and Non-EU citizen who demonstrate academic excellence and fulfill the profile requirements. This scholarship is open opportunities for Undergraduate , Master and PhD Program. Emile Boutmy Scholarships is highly competitive. Candidates must follow these requirement and eligibilities:
- Official academic transcript(s) (signed and/or stamped) for the entirety of your time in higher education (including periods spent abroad on exchange programmes). Acceptable transcript formats include scanned copies of paper transcripts produced by the institution, electronic transcripts produced by the institution, and web-based academic records produced by the institution and containing the name of the institution. The Admission Office reserves the right to request official transcripts at any time during the application process.
- Language Test certificate (where applicable)
- Two academic references.
- An official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory). If you apply to both a Master’s programme and a dual degree programme, the documents must be attached in the original language version, along with an official or informal translation in English where necessary.
- A copy of your law degree, etc.
- Professional reference
Emile Boutmy Financial Support for their first year of studies
- A tuition fee of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition fee of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition fee of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition fee of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
Emile Boutmy Financial Support for Master’s Degree 2021 academic year
- It covers €10,000 per year to cover tuition funds for the two years of the Master’s degree
- A tuition fee of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Master’s degree.
This scholarship is not eligible for:
1. Exchange students
2. Bachelor dual degree candidates
3. Master’s level dual degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
– Dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
-Dual degree Science Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only for applicants with Chinese nationality)
4. PhD programme students (thesis)
1. You have to complete your application requirement for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in your Sciences Po online application.
2. Application for the scholarship sent by email won’t be accepted.
For further information please click the official website of Emile Boutmy Scholarships down below: