Do you ever dream for visiting or living in this fascinating country such Netherlands? Then, this Radbound scholarship is for you!
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. Make sure you are well prepared to apply this opportuninty.
Tuition fee € 2,078, in the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2019 as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- Able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Have a high level of language proficiency
- Enrolled as a full-time student for which the scholarship will be awarded.
- Have outstanding study results in your present field of study.
- Motivation Letter
How to apply
You can simply apply this scholarship here , and the deadline of scholarship is before 1 March 2019. Further information about scholarship program klik here or send your query to [email protected] (Do not use this e-mail address for the application )