Ready to go to Germany for a summit? Let’s join One Young World Summit 2020 in Germany! The Summit will take place from 14-17 October 2020, where over 1,800 young leaders from 190+ countries will gather across the city’s well-known venues, including Olympiapark, Olympiahalle, and BMW Welt.
You and other delegates will participate in four transformative days of speeches, panels, networking and workshops. All delegates have the opportunity to apply to give keynote speeches, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance. As well as listening to keynote speakers, delegates have the opportunity to challenge world leaders, interact and be mentored by influencers.
Don’t worry about the expense since there is a scholarship from Reckitt Benckiser for you.
A glimpse of Reckitt Benckiser (RB). RB’s vision is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world. Investing in social impact is core to RB’s business and part of its purpose. In particular, RB’s social investment focusses on areas that have a direct connection to its business and where there are the greatest unmet needs. Among these priorities are:
- Water and Sanitation
- Sexual Health and Rights
- Maternal and Child Birth
There will be 8 outstanding young leaders to get the RB scholarship to join the One Young World Summit 2020. In addition to participating in the Summit, you will gain access to exclusive RB sessions and form connections with peers and senior leaders from the company.
Interested? Of course! Pay attention to the eligibilities below:
- 18 – 30 years old.
- Have demonstrated leadership in their community, country or organization.
- Passionate about and making an impact in one or more of RB’s priority areas as mentioned above.
Should you are accepted, you will get the privileges as follows:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 13 and 17 (inclusive) October 2020.
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (flights in economy).
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues.
- Access to bespoke RB programming around the businesses participation in the Summit.