KNB Scholarship 2019 for International students and the applications are open for many degree programs.
Indonesian Government plans provide 1,163 KNB Scholarship Internationally this year. They are offered to the potential students from other countries, so they can pursue Master degreee at universities located in Indonesia.
- Settlement Allowance IDR 1.250.000
- Living Allowance IDR 2.550.000 monthly (during preparatory programs and Indonesian Language Course)
- Monthly allowance IDR 3.300.000 ( during master program)
- Health insurance max IDR 200.000/month
- A round-trip international Airfare (economy class) to Indonesia. Which also includes the local transport to host university
- Applicant should not be above 35 years old
- Must have bachelors degree (Applicants who have master degree are not eligible for scholarship)
- English proficiency certificate
- A study plan, research proposal, statement of purpose or motivation letter.
How to apply
- You need attach all the documents such as, The letter of recommendation from candidate’s origin country’s embassy; Nomination letter; Two academic original recommendation letters written by your teachers; medical examination form officially stamped by medical; the clear scanned copy of your photo side of your passport; invitation letter for KNB scholarship.
- Submit an online application here
April 12th, 2019