Deadline : April 20th, 2020
Hello youth leaders!
If you are interested in studying in Indonesia, KNB by Indonesian Government opens applications for international students who want to pursue a Master’s Degree program in Indonesia.
The scholarship is offered to potential students from developing countries to continue their studies for a Master’s Degree at 16 top universities in indonesia. The program objectives are as follows:
- To contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries
- To promote deeper cultural understanding among developing countries
- To strengthen the relationship and cooperation among developing countries
The applicant must follow these requirements to get the scholarship :
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old
- Applicant must hold a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply)
- Applicant must have a TOEFL or IELTS score of 80 or 6.0
- Must be able to maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be nominated by the Indonesian Embassy
- From developing countries
Program Structure Details :
- Indonesian Language Training Program: A one academic year Indonesian Language (Bahasa) course is compulsory for all KNB students as all courses required to complete the Master’s program (lecture and thesis) will be conducted in Bahasa. The Bahasa course will be provided by each University.
- Preparatory program: Preparatory program prior to the KNB Master program will be arranged in accordance with the conditions and program guidelines in each university.
- Academic Program Maximum of 4 semesters for the postgraduate program (Master Degree) and a maximum of 8 semesters for the undergraduate program (Bachelor Degree). In order to successfully complete the program, it is important for all KNB students to consistently produce good academic progress by developing a can do attitude, stay focus, punctual, and discipline.
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency, or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia)
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
If you think this scholarship meets your academic requirements, you may apply your application at https://knbscholarship.kemdikbud.go.id/ZG93bmxvYWQ=
Visit the official website of KNB Scholarship for the detail information at https://knbscholarship.kemdikbud.go.id/
Good Luck, Folks!