Deadline : August 1, 2020
Nowadays, if you want to get in to the international education program such as scholarship, exchange program, fellowship, etc, IELTS will be needed to fill all requirements.
But, taking the IELTS needs a lot of money. There are many talented students that have the potential to clear this IELTS exam in good grades but due to financial crises such students give up on taking an IELTS exam.
This is where we became a for such talented students to sponsor their IELTS Test Fee.
We now invite applications from international eligible students to apply for our Fully Funded IELTS Exam Fee Scholarship 2020.
Who can participate ?
Following students will be considered to apply for the scholarship award:
- Candidates under 32 years of age
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
Coverage of The Scholarship :
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates. The full fee of an IELTS exam will be paid in the bank account of the successful candidates within 45 days of the final result declaration.
How To Apply?
You may apply your application online by filling out the online application at https://ieltsdates.com/ielts-test-fee-scholarship-call-for-applications/
Good luck, youth leaders!