[DEADLINE : 1 November 2019 and 1 May 2020.]
Pursue your study in the city of bike at Breda University of Applied Sciences with Holland Scholarship!
The Holland scholarship opens opportunity for non-EU applicants who wants to do their bachelor’s degree in Holland. Students priority will be given with the following nationality: Indian, Indonesian, Russian, Turkish, Chinese or Vietnamese. The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, as well as Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The selection is highly competitive. To qualify for the Holland Scholarship of Breda University of Applied Sciences, candidates should:
- Not have lived in Europe for more than 12 months over the past 5 years;
- Never have studied in the Netherlands, except as an exchange student for 1 or 2 semesters;
- Have excellent grades during their undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency;
- Have a letter from Breda University of Applied Sciences with an admission offer for a bachelor’s programme;
- Write a motivation letter in which you make clear why you are the right candidate for a Holland Scholarship of Breda University of Applied Sciences and how you will promote Breda University of Applied Sciences in your country of origin.
- Students with the following nationality are given priority: Indian, Indonesian, Russian, Turkish, Chinese or Vietnamese.
Breda University Programmes
Breda University of Applied Sciences offers programmes in the disciplines of:
- Built Environment
- Tourism and Leisure & Events
How to apply
You can apply for the scholarship only after you have received an admission letter for one of our BUas bachelor’s programmes. You can send the following documents to [email protected]:
- Click here for the application form (Word file)
- Letter of motivation
- English test results (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge or inform us if you are exempted)
Get more informations by visiting : https://www.buas.nl/en