Global NGO Master‘s Program (GNMP) is a fully-funded scholarship program. The May 18Memorial Foundation and the May 18 Institute at Chonnam University offer a master’s program for Global NGO activists with a full scholarship. The GNMP welcomes individuals who are passionately engaged with human rights, democracy, and peace and are eager to become professional NGO workers and leaders.
A glimpse of the sponsor. The May 18 Memorial Foundation was founded in 1994 with the precious funds from the May 18 victims, Gwangju citizens, overseas Koreans and Korean citizens in Korea in order to continue and develop the democratic spirit and solidarity of the May 18 Democratization Movement. For more information, please visit http://eng.518.org.
Below are the eligibilities for this scholarship:
- Having interested in human rights, democracy, and peace
- Holding a BA degree or to be graduated no later than July 31, 2020
- Possessing high English language proficiency in speaking, writing, and reading
- Should be legally and physically able to study for two years
If you are accepted, you will get these privileges:
- Round-trip international airfare between his/her home and Korea
- Monthly stipend of 800,000KRW
- Tuitions and room & board
- Alien card application fees
Interested? Register yourself before 12 April 2020 here.