If you dreamed of studying abroad in Germany, DAAD opens so many opportunities for you to continue your bachelor studies to the next level. DAAD provides master degree, doctoral degree and research program scholarships. The Duration of the Master’s Degree Program will be for 12-24 months for (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for Ph. D Degree Program for foreign and german students.
In 2013, DAAD was able to support 30,000 German and international students from all over the world. One of DAAD’s purposes is educating and training outstanding international students, doctoral candidates and researchers here in Germany. DAAD offers scholarships opportunities majoring :
- Economic Sciences, Law
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Art, Music, Design
- Engineering Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences
- Medicine, Health Sciences
What are the benefits of getting a DAAD scholarship?
- Postgraduate students will be given a monthly stipend of 850 Euros.
- Doctoral degree course students will be given 1,200 Euros.
- Postgraduate and Doctoral students might receive a travel grant.
- Postgraduate and Doctoral students will receive insurance and health coverage.
- Free accomodation in the university dorms will be part of the DAAD scholarships.
How To Apply DAAD Scholarships 2020?
You have to apply your application online. Click this link down below to direct you to DAAD Online portal. Select your country & read further information about DAAD.
DAAD provides scholarships from top universities in Germany. The deadline of applications depends on the university itself. Don’t take any longer to get this opportunity.