If you are looking for scholarships around Asia, CIMB ASEAN Scholarship for 2020 is now open from 16 March – 15 April 2020. This scholarship welcomes applicants from various academic disciplines and eligible for students who have already been accepted as a student of a university. Here are some basic eligibility if you want to pursue your study with CIMB ASEAN Scholarship:
- Aged 24 years and below
- A citizen of either Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam or Philippines.
- Monthly household income of not more than RM15,000 per month (for Malaysian applicants).
- Already accepted or expecting acceptance to pursue their undergraduate studies starting in 2020 within any academic discipline at a reputable university. University students with a minimum of 2 more years of undergraduate study are also encouraged to apply.
- In possession of an excellent academic track record and active in curricular activities.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarship or grant, with a contractual obligation on the part of the applicant
This scholarship is very selective. You need to follow some steps until you get the scholarships. Here are some little sneak-peak of CIMB ASEAN Scholarship’s steps:
All applications are being reviewed to ensure that the basic eligibility criteria is fulfilled.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to partake in CIMB online assessments.
Shortlisted applicants will meet with a panel of interviewers.
Shortlisted applicants will participate in our CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 2-day-1-night boot camp.
Shortlisted applicants will undergo a final interview with CIMB Group’s senior management team.
Click this link below CIMB ASEAN to register yourself
Or if you want to know more information about CIMB ASEAN Scholarship click https://careers.cimb.com/students/cimb-asean-scholarship?cid=gp_hr_aseanschol_43906:psk_google_indonesia_generic_generic