China is the 4th largest country by area in the world, the cities are being transformed fast, and on average. Every 5 days, there is a new skyscraper somewhere in the country.
If you are interested to make connections in China and learn the language in China, here’s how to make it happen!
Wuhan University hosting scholarship programme, this one of the prestigious universities, designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation
- Living allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University
- Study plan, within 800 words in english or chinese
- for master degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor degree, and for doctoral under 40 years old and have a Master degree
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) if available.
- English Language test (TOEFL)
- Students did not receive any other types of scholarship
- recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors
- Scanned copy of valid ordinary passport
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Notarized highest diploma(degree certificate) and transcripts
How to apply
March 31st, 2019