Deadline : April 30, 2020
Hello youth leaders, if you want to pursue your study in Australia, Carnegie Mellon University open scholarship master program opportunities for international students from Asia, South America and Africa.
Master programs scholarship is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Scholarship Offered For Students Details :
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS): The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
- South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS): The scholarship will support South American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA): With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
If you’re a resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master program to study with us. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, we will contact you about your scholarship eligibility.
For more information click this link https://www.australia.cmu.edu/cmu-a-scholarshipTo apply your online application click here https://www.australia.cmu.edu/scholarship-international-form