The country of Kangaroo is calling you! Australia Awards Scholarships offer you the opportunity to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) education.
You can apply to any programs that have a relation with your country’s development priority areas. Please be informed that this scholarship is not available for the areas related to flying aircraft, nuclear technology or military training.
If you are accepted, you will get: full tuition fees, return air travel, establishment allowance, contribution to living expenses (CLE), Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), Introductory Academic Program (IAP), Pre-course English (PCE) fees, and other benefits that you can see at the official website.
Things you need to know are that:
1. You have to be a minimum of 18 years old;
2. Listed as the residence of a participating country (you can see the list on the website);
3. Not married nor engaged yet;
4. Currently not serving as military personnel;
5. Haven’t received a long-term Australia Award.
6. Have a Student Visa as the requirements from The Department of Home Affairs.
Enroll yourself before 30 April 2020For further complete instructions and information, you can download the Australia Awards Policy Handbook (PDF) and visit the official website here http://www.dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/australia-awards/Pages/australia-awards-scholarships.aspx