3. Fill the Billing Details, choose Credit Card (All
Countries) & ATM/Bank Transfer (Indonesian Banks Only) and click
4. Choose Credit Card as your payment method. The
currency will be automatically converted to IDR. Don’t sweat about
it, the amount will be the same as it is.
5. Input your Card Number, Expiry Date, and CVV Code.
6. Click “Pay Now”.
7. You will be directed to your payment review. Click
“Pay”; there will be a passcode sent to your number.
8. Input the passcode to complete your payment!.
9. You will receive an email stating your payment
If you wished to make your payment using your Debit
Card, you can follow the instruction for Credit Card as both have
the same method. But, it is important for you to know whether your
Bank allowed its card to be used in Online Payment or not, because
if it is not allowed, your payment will be facing multiple failure
attempts. We strongly recommend you to use other payment methods
3. Fill the Billing Details, choose PayPal and click
4. Login with your PayPal account to proceed your
5. Choose “PayPal Balance (USD)”, then click
6. Please wait while your payment is being processed.
PayPal system will re-confirm your payment. We strongly recommend
you to re-check your payment details before you click “Pay
Now” button. If the information is set and correct, you may
proceed your payment by clicking “Pay Now”.
7. Do not forget to send your payment receipt,
order ID, complete name, and email address to [email protected] along
with the subject: “MUN 101 PAYMENT DONE”. If you ask your
relatives to pay on your behalf, you have to write down their