Université de Lausanne (UNIL) presents UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland. The program duration is 8 weeks from July to August. You will have a chance to explore the beauty of Switzerland during your participation. You can also learn many new things and cultures while networking with other students from around the world.
Yes, students of any nationality are welcome to apply.
If you are accepted, you will get accommodation (housing with shared kitchen and bathroom), CHF 1,500 stipend, round airfare tickets (CHF 500 for European travel and CHF 1200 for overseas travel), and Visa assistance.
Here are the things you have to prepare:
- Transcripts: Please Upload in the Online Application Form saved in a Word, JPG or PDF format, in English, French or German.
- This form should be completed and named in the following format: “CandidateSurname_Transcripts.pdf”
- You Must arrange for two Recommendation Letters from people familiar with your academic work (e.g., professors).
- This form should be completed and named in the following format: “CandidateSurname_RefereeSurname_RecommendationLetter”
- The Recommendation Letter should be e-mailed directly by your referees to [email protected] before the application deadline.
Prepare yourself as the registration will be opened in November 2020.
For more information, click here.