Deadline : May 1st, 2020
Duration : 16th July to 29th August 2020.
If you’re looking for a summer camp program in Indonesia, UM Icamp open opportunities for all students around the world to participate in the summer camp program in Malang, Indonesia.
This program is designed to entice international students to learn Indonesian language and culture, especially around Malang.
In order to introduceIndonesian language and culture to international students as well as celebrate the diversity, UM iCamp 2020 presents the theme “Broaden Your Vistas, Embrace Cultural Diversity”.
Abou UM Icamp :
UM iCamp is part of the continued efforts of Universitas Negeri Malang to enhance global education. The program was initiated to provide overseas college students with hands-on opportunities to learn Indonesian language and experience the cultural and academic life in Indonesia.
This intensive program consists of classroom sessions, socio-cultural sessions, and field trips to cultural and historical venues. Through the sessions, international students will have opportunities to better understand the dynamic aspects of Indonesian society in the past, present, and future.
Program Benefits :
- No application fee
- No IELTS/TOEFL Required
- Meals and Snacks
- Indonesian Language and Cultural Courses
- Certificate of Participation
- Fun cross of cultural experience
- Networking with local and international students from other countries
Students are to cover their own travels (flights, tickets) insurance, immigration documents, and any personal needs. (Letter of support is provided in the case to find support from other institutions or parties upon request)
- Be at least 18 Years of age by the start of the program.
- Students from around the world are welcome.
- Be enrolled in a higher educational institution.
- Have successfully completed at least One Semester of college or university courses.
How to apply?
A. PREPARE THE FOLLOWING ESSAYS:
- Your motivation in applying for the program what knowledge you seek to gain, and how UM iCamp program would benefit from your attendance (max. 500 words).
- Your personal experiences in school or your community as it relates to the previous short essay (max. 500 words)
B. PREPARE THE FOLLOWING FILES:
- A Formal Photo in Color (a passport size photo, 4 cm x 6 cm) to upload. (File *.JPG max. 1 MB)
- Scan of Passport to upload. (File *.JPG max. 1 MB)
- Medical certificate to upload. (File *.JPG max. 1 MB)
- Declaration Letter to upload. (File.PDF max 1 MB). Please find the format in the Application Form.
C. Sign-Up to Apply Now
D. Follow the instructions given into your account.
E. Wait for a notification that you have successfully registered to UM iCamp 2020.
F. Result Announcement will be on 7 May 2020 on your UM iCamp 2020 account.
For more information visit the official website at http://oia.um.ac.id/umicamp/